Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pictures of our house

I finally took some pics of our house.  No judgement on the mess, I know if you have kids you know what I mean.  If  your house is perfect you either have a cleaner or our lying.  Hehe.

Here is our car, the second one.  The first one was much nicer but since we have to back in every where I banged it up a bit and they gave us another one. The first one was much nicer so now I have learned how to back in.

 The front of our house.  No lawn but lots of weeds.
 The living room, Pretty big size and big front window.
 Big kitchen, The table is rented so it is pretty short.  Laundry room off the back.
Another view of the front of the house.

 The side of the house where we hang our laundry.
Julia at the park down the street.
It is very humid this week. so I am feeling a little stressed and short tempered.  Waiting for the cooler weather.  Good news... I am down 5 pounds.  The walking is paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment